Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

link test

FredCDobbs

• 3 months later...

Avoca Male Greg Pingo 2020 - An Avoca Male was on a territorial Patrol. The Avoca males were born in 2013 which implies that they are in their prime at seven years old. Observe how thick and dark his ...

“Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath justice with injustice? Or what fellowship hath light with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14 [Douay-Rheims Bible])

tenor.gif

Well Done Ok GIF by Children's Miracle Network HospitalsShirley Temple Laughing GIF

04 Lioness And Lion - We were hoping to get some lions in the lush green grass of Londolozi and we were not disappointed. We found a male lion with two lionesses lying in the grass only about 75 m fro...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ~ G. Orwell, 1984

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

James Dean Yes GIFIts Always Sunny In Philadelphia Laughing GIFProud Of You Reaction GIFDog Reaction GIFImage result for bumbling idiots gifs

duck dynasty hashtag GIF

OMJH

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

By the way, I never received any formal warning notice from a moderator regarding any of my posts other than being involved in a couple of flame wars.

It is indeed disturbing and frustrating that not so subtle racist postings could be made here without a warning being given to the poster.

• 2 months later...

6207884205d6d13105ee1606a34fa7df.jpgYou Got This GIF by moodmanKick In The Butt Fly Away GIF - KickInTheButt FlyAway Kick GIFs

:ok-wink:Orson Welles Reaction GIF

I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health and the liberties of man. True, they nourish some of the elegant arts; but the useful ones can thrive elsewhere; and less perfection in the others, with more health, virtue and freedom, would be my choice. - Thomas Jefferson

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed...History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings