Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, it appears Franklin and The Mankster have at least ONE thing in common anyway.

(...one invented the lightning rod, and the other seems to often be one around here!)

The episode of BEWITCHED where Ben Franklin is zapped from the past (by Aunt Clara?) is a pretty good one. 

I think it may have been a two episode story. 

james, I doubt Ben is sitting home alone, eating Cheetos and watching American Idol. ;)

Yes,  I know Ben is a happy married man (it was a joke, something I know you understand).  Either way he isn't watching American Idol, he is watching the MOVIES channel.  :D

Nobody really knows how happily anyone is really married, except the principals involved.

Hey,  sometimes the principals involved don't even know!    (e.g. one is cheating on the other and the one being cheated on feels all is peachy).  

I miss the spots where Ben used to drive around Los Angeles with a pal in a convertible.  I've stolen one of his jokes on more than one occasion.  When picking out a beefy character he says "he's on a diet.  The Claude Atkins diet."

Ben is the best.  I can't wait until he takes over the entire show and we get Ben's picks!

He might show "Les Bon Debarras" a 1979 Quebecois film by Frances Mankiewicz, a distant relative.  One that he may not know he had.  Frances died in 1993.

Ben is the best.  I can't wait until he takes over the entire show and we get Ben's picks!

He might show "Les Bon Debarras" a 1979 Quebecois film by Frances Mankiewicz, a distant relative.  One that he may not know he had.  Frances died in 1993.

just what tcm needs more of...obscure french cinema verite. :)