Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to track which movies I've watched?

starkhome

I've actually been doing this for a little over a year now.  I have an app on my iPhone, EVERNOTE.  There is a free version.  You can create several notebooks.  I have one notebook called MOVIES WATCHED and every time I watch a classic (almost always from TCM), I make a note of title and date.  I do this because I really don't like to see a film more than once a year.  I can easily get carried away otherwise.  But, so many great choices on TCM I never run out of stuff.  and now with DVR, i can keep things electronically until I watch.

Anyone here remember the old days (pre-1976)? before the days of videotaping???  I lived in NYC and love Judy.  The local station had a habit of showing her films every other week on saturday nights at 1:30AM.  I had not seen a lot of them, and had to set my alarm for 1:25AM to wake up and watch (with commercials!).  Thank god for TCM and DVR!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings