Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic Psychological Thriller

coachkimw

Hoping someone can help me.  A while back i was watching TCM and there was a psychological thriller about a woman that thought she was going insane over her husbands death- it was like they were making her go insane by bringing what I thought was her husbands body back and forth.  at one time she was convinced it was her in small overgrown pond/pool on her back porch - i started to watch it and tape it and it got erased!  hoping someone can help.

Hoping someone can help me.  A while back i was watching TCM and there was a psychological thriller about a woman that thought she was going insane over her husbands death- it was like they were making her go insane by bringing what I thought was her husbands body back and forth.  at one time she was convinced it was her in small overgrown pond/pool on her back porch - i started to watch it and tape it and it got erased!  hoping someone can help.

Hitchcock's The Trouble With Harry? :D

There's also a similar plot line in Susan Strasberg's Scream of Fear, only instead of Strasberg's husband, it was her father who was "seen"  in the pool, along with several other places before and after. 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings