Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Too bad Casandra Crossing isn't airing for Ebola comparison

MovieMadness

Ebola is no joke but they already have cartoons out. I would like to see Cassandra Crossing again, there are a couple of other movies done on this topic too.

Just dawned on me "The Andromeda Strain" (1971) is SCI-FI because it was properly managed and dealt with.

andromeda2.jpg

Texas health officials have ordered any person who entered the room of the first Ebola patient at a Dallas hospital not to travel by public transport, including planes ship, buses or trains, or visit groceries, restaurants or theaters for 21 days, until the danger of developing Ebola has passed.

Just like in the movies, lol.

We also have anew Ebola Czar with no medical experience, lol.

Texas health officials have ordered any person who entered the room of the first Ebola patient at a Dallas hospital not to travel by public transport, including planes ship, buses or trains, or visit groceries, restaurants or theaters for 21 days, until the danger of developing Ebola has passed.

Some internet message boards are asking all people who had any contact with that first patient to stay off all message boards for a full 21 days, until all danger has passed.

• Like 1

Here's another film with a similar premise...

Outbreak_movie.JPG

Gotta say though that the line of dialogue Morgan Freeman says in reply to Hoffman's question about how do we stop this thing from wiping out the whole human race... "Just one word: Plastics!", seemed just a LITTLE out of place to me in THIS one!

(...naaaah, jus' kiddin') ;)

Some internet message boards are asking all people who had any contact with that first patient to stay off all message boards for a full 21 days, until all danger has passed.

Can I go on a cruise on day 18?

Or a plane immediately after infection?

:D:D:D

Hasn't anyone seen Contagion??? It (see spoilers directly below) had a happy ending. Will we, or will we be On The Beach???

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/contagion.html

Contagion is a 2011 medical thriller directed by Steven Soderbergh.

Healthcare professionals, government officials and everyday people find themselves in the midst of a worldwide epidemic as the CDC works to find a cure.

220px-Contagion_Poster.jpg

Sounds as if the only way for  these guys to entertain themselves for 21 days is to buy a "Glamor" magazine, and..............

If you really want to freak out watch "Contagion" (2011) with Matt Damon

Really, I never would have thought of that. :)

Hasn't anyone seen Contagion??? It (see spoilers directly below) had a happy ending. Will we, or will we be On The Beach???

http://www.themovies.../contagion.html

Contagion is a 2011 medical thriller directed by Steven Soderbergh.

Healthcare professionals, government officials and everyday people find themselves in the midst of a worldwide epidemic as the CDC works to find a cure.

220px-Contagion_Poster.jpg

A couple of days ago, I was really shocked when I heard the President say that he "shook hands with, hugged, and kissed" several of the Dallas Nurses who had treated the original ebola patient.

Now, of course, two Dallas nurses are in hospitals with their own cases of ebola.

A couple of days ago, I was really shocked when I heard the President say that he "shook hands with, hugged, and kissed" several of the Dallas Nurses who had treated the original ebola patient.

Now, of course, two Dallas nurses are in hospitals with their own cases of ebola.

And now, so is one of their boyfriends. Cue the music from The Killers.

Obola.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings