Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CLINT flix!

Mr. Gorman

Clint Walker, that is.  He is still among us at 87.  He was very fortunate to have survived a skiing accident in California in 1971 when a ski pole pierced his heart.  Besides his starring role in the Tv series "Cheyenne" he also starred in the short-lived 1974 series "Kodiak".   He didn't appear in that many movies (even if you include his made-for-television films), but some of them are well-remembered.

♠ Theatrical Films ♠

Small Soldiers (1998-voice only)

Serpent Warriors, The (1985)  (aka: "Golden Viper")

Hysterical (1983)

White Buffalo, The (1977)

Deadly Harvest (1976-Canadian)

Baker's Hawk (1976)

Pancho Villa (1972)

Phynx, The (1970-cameo)

Great Bank Robbery, The (1969)

Sam Whiskey (1969)

More Dead Than Alive (1969)

Dirty Dozen, The (1967)

Maya (1966)

Night of the Grizzly (1966)

None But The Brave (1965)

Send Me No Flowers (1964)

Gold of the Seven Saints (1961)

Yellowstone Kelly (1959)

Fort Dobbs (1958)

Ten Commandments, The (1956)

Jungle Gents (1954-bit) 

----------------------------------

♣ Made-for-Tv Movies ♣

Gambler Returns:  Luck of the Draw, The (1991-Tvm)

Mysterious Island of Beautiful Women (1979-Tvm)

Snowbeast (1977-Tvm)

Killdozer (1974-Tvm)

Scream of the Wolf (1974-Tvm)

Bounty Man, The (1972-Tvm)

Hardcase (1971-Tvm)

Yuma (1970-Tvm)

----------------------------------

Apparently the 1985 movie "The Serpent Warriors" was a mish-mash type of feature Al Adamson would've been proud of.  The main part of the movie was un-finished so footage was cribbed from a movie called "Calamity of Snakes" to pad out the running time long enough to have a 'finished film'.

I'd recommend "Scream of the Wolf"; Clint plays a hunter with mysterious motivations.  Stars Peter Graves and Jo Ann Pflug.  

'Killdozer' looks like fun, but I've not seen it . . . yet.  I noted that Warner Archives has made it available on one of those made-on-demand discs.  There never was a VHS release or I'd have bought 'Killdozer' a long time ago. 

I figured since I made a list of George Peppard and Christopher George movies on-site, I may as well list all of Clint Walker's flix on a thread. 

Sounds to me that the moderator is trying to turn this place into FACEBOOK!

At least based on MY experience with FB. 

And PLEASE, wait until the rudeness begins.  Do NOT automatically assume it will come and try to head it off at the percieved "pass". 

It insults both the character AND intelligence of the general population here.

Talk about being RUDE!

Sepiatone

And PLEASE, wait until the rudeness begins.  Do NOT automatically assume it will come and try to head it off at the percieved "pass". 

Talk about being RUDE!

Sepiatone

I assume your assumption about what the moderator assumed is mistaken.

Talk about being RUDE!

Sepiatone

Sepiatone, the rudeness had already started. Earlier today.

A certain poster was rude to the OP, and the moderator, rightly so, wiped out the rude posters' posts and all those in defense of the OP.

Anyone else here like 'NIGHT OF THE GRIZZLY' (1966)?  I've seen it several times; watched it again last night on an old Paramount tape.  Can't believe that tape still plays.  It looked like it had been through 'Ex-Video-Rental Hell' when I bought it years ago, but it still works.  I reckon one o'these days I'll 'double-dip' and buy the Olive Films DVD (where the movie is shown in its full Techniscope glory).     

Also:  Somewhere on these Message Boards I saw a thread for something like "The Scariest Actors of all time" or some such; LEO GORDON deserves honorable mention.  He was a scary guy.  I think he actually did some jail time in the early '50s (in San Quentin).    

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings