Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eggar G.Ulmer

28Silent

Wasn't that rotten ? Here t.c.m  premiere's a documentary about Edger J Ulmer  and yet they Don't premiere  his never before seen classics.They could have introudced some of his Yiddsh films.But. you see t.c m, only serves more than our side the fans of popular classic films  .These stupid fools don't want to see a lot of old moies like our side does .I had already an argument with two t.cm fans,one was a member of the Vitaphone project.They were both defending time Warner bieng discriminatory about the film titles they showed.One called me  insane another feared  that my opinion would cause him to lose his job,presevation .T.c.m. shows classic  film strictly for profit and ratings. only ,although fox is worst.T.c.m. never has enough  variety  like they should :mellow:

Wasn't that rotten ? Here t.c.m  premiere's a documentary about Edger J Ulmer  and yet they Don't premiere  his never before seen classics.They could have introudced some of his Yiddsh films.But. you see t.c m, only serves more than our side the fans of popular classic films  .These stupid fools don't want to see a lot of old moies like our side does .I had already an argument with two t.cm fans,one was a member of the Vitaphone project.They were both defending time Warner bieng discriminatory about the film titles they showed.One called me  insane another feared  that my opinion would cause him to lose his job,presevation .T.c.m. shows classic  film strictly for profit and ratings. only ,although fox is worst.T.c.m. never has enough  variety  like they should 

Yeah, baby!

Whadda we want? Yiddish films!

When do we want 'em? Now!

Whadda we want? Yiddish films!

When do we want 'em? Now!

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings