Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help finding title of movie!

aa3rams83

I caught a movie late night and really loved it but I do not know the name of it. From what I can remember its about a woman pretending to be from money in a new city to find a wealthy man to marry but she falls in love with the mail carrier. He lived on top of a hill. He intercepts a letter to the wealthy man exposing her for who she really is. I believe it was in black & white. Maybe some singing as well. Please help!

I caught a movie late night and really loved it but I do not know the name of it. From what I can remember its about a woman pretending to be from money in a new city to find a wealthy man to marry but she falls in love with the mail carrier. He lived on top of a hill. He intercepts a letter to the wealthy man exposing her for who she really is. I believe it was in black & white. Maybe some singing as well. Please help!

How 'bout The Bride Wore Red, with Joan Crawford, Franchot Tone, and Robert Young?:

http://www.tcm.com/t...Bride-Wore-Red/

Click on READ THE FULL SYNOPSIS

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings