Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

spacecraft lands on comet

whoop-de-do! pardon me if I doan think it's time to break out the bubbly. you know, I've been hearing this type of giddy horse hockey on TV since I was a kid. something reasonably significant happens and we get the same old tired silly platitudes like "this may give us some of the answers to how we got here" blah blah blah. that glib tripe got old with me a long time ago like when I was fourteen. :lol:

saw ray bradbury once on nightline years ago and he just kept repeating himself with "we must never stop celebrating". celebrating what? space exploration? terrific.

"my belly button has been puckering and unpuckering all day" -Hawkeye Pierce :)

our "astronauts" are now payload on russian rockets these days. why doan they say something about that and the way nasa has been underfunded in recent years?

strange how they have nothing at all to say about that. :)

whoop-de-do! pardon me if I doan think it's time to break out the bubbly. you know, I've been hearing this type of giddy horse hockey on TV since I was a kid. something reasonably significant happens and we get the same old tired silly platitudes like "this may give us some of the answers to how we got here" blah blah blah. that glib tripe got old with me a long time ago like when I was fourteen. :lol:

saw ray bradbury once on nightline years ago and he just kept repeating himself with "we must never stop celebrating". celebrating what? space exploration? terrific.

"my belly button has been puckering and unpuckering all day" -Hawkeye Pierce :)

our "astronauts" are now payload on russian rockets these days. why doan they say something about that and the way nasa has been underfunded in recent years?

strange how they have nothing at all to say about that. :)

these geniuses doan even know if the lander is even still attached to the comet as it keeps spinning.

they're just grateful for the few shots they managed to get.

terrific. :D