Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

shockwave flash crash

ndjim

I am using an HP chromebook 14 and have recently been getting a "shockwave flash crash" message when I try watching movies online.  This has just happened with the past 2 weeks and I am sure I have downloaded no new programs in that time.  Never had a problem before but now have one all the time and just on tcm.com. Any suggestions?  I am not computer savvy so please be as specific as possible when answering.  I checked my plugins and found only one shockwave. Thanks for your time and help....rock on tcm.

Guest TCMModerator1

Hi,

Is this happening with any movie you try and watch?   Also, which browser are you using and have you tried viewing using any other browsers?

It happens either trying to watch TCM live or any OnDemand movie.

It started maybe 2 weeks ago.

It works fine youtube but when I log in to my COX account on TCM the crash occurs.

I checked my plugins but found I was only running one shockwave.

I am not computer savvy.

I assume that since I am using a HP chromebook that my browser is google chrome.

Never had an issue like I said until about 2 weeks ago.

thanks

problem solved  :D

I went in to my "tools" then "clear browsing data" and I checked on everything but auto fill and save passwords and lo and behold that did the trick.

yeah me :)

thanks for your time and support

now i can watch my tcm on my chromebook again

jim 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings