Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
speedracer5

Beer--liquid bread!

(...though as I mentioned to Sepia earlier on this thing, it does indeed seem a shame that those in HIS sphere seem to be of the former group) LOL

Maybe it's him being around them that's more of a factor in bringing out the "a-holery", and not as much the beer as he believes.

Maybe it's him being around them that's more of a factor in bringing out the "a-holery", and not as much the beer as he believes.

Well, you'll have to consult Sepia about what his "theory" might be about THAT, dark.

(...but I CAN tell ya that up until he told us about his dislike for beer, I ALWAYS thought he'd be a pretty good guy to sit down with and enjoy a brew or two together while discussing our views on Classic flicks, anyway!) ;)

LOL

Ah-HA! So THAT'S why you suggested yesterday in another thread that I was half-blitzed whenever I sit in front of this here keyboard, EH?! 

(...ya see, now THIS is often the problem with assumptions, ol' buddy!) ;)

Many of my posts are done with an endorphin high, rather than an alcohol buzz. Endorphin highs can produce some weird, wild stuff.