Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM HD out of sync on Comcast

StephenL

Since last night my TCM HD on Comcast  (channel 789)  voice and picture has and still is out of sync. But, not on standard def Comcast (501) or any other channel whether HD or standard def. I contacted Comcast who could not resolve by refreshing.  Comcast CSR told me she had another exact same complaint re TCM  HD out of sync.  Thus, there may have been  more calls to other CSRs.

Comcast rep claimed they would send report to TCM. 

Are there any others with same problem?  Is TCM aware of this?

I'm on Comcast  Santa Cruz, CA.

Thank you,

Stephen L

We are getting the same problem on Comcast in Marin County.  It is out of sync on the HD channel 789.  It has been happening since yesterday afternoon when I changed out my old Comcast box to the new version.  New hardware and they had to reactivate everything from their offices, so who knows where the problem is... or it is unrelated.

We'll put a call into Comcast as well.

Steve D

Thanks Steve,

First experienced yesterday afternoon at 6:45 PST (when Kid from Broklyn movie began).  We use a Cable Card on Plasma TV (set top box on other non HD TV).  Comcast sent new signal to Cable Card to no avail. I also posted on TCM website forum.

Thanks again for reply and call to Comcast.

Stephen 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings