Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help me find this movie!

lyn10705

A few years ago, I watched a movie that I loved, however I cannot remember the name at all!

It started with some people gossiping and flash backed to the relationship between a man and a woman. I believe he was a struggling playwright who became successful as a screen writer in Hollywood. She became pregnant, but when the child was a little older, he became ill and passed away. She turned inward, and the husband started looking at other women. I don't remember how, but they each decided they loved each other, and each got on a train to see the other one. At a train stop, they got off their trains, saw each other, kissed, and they were back together. Any one have any ideas?

A few years ago, I watched a movie that I loved, however I cannot remember the name at all!

It started with some people gossiping and flash backed to the relationship between a man and a woman. I believe he was a struggling playwright who became successful as a screen writer in Hollywood. She became pregnant, but when the child was a little older, he became ill and passed away. She turned inward, and the husband started looking at other women. I don't remember how, but they each decided they loved each other, and each got on a train to see the other one. At a train stop, they got off their trains, saw each other, kissed, and they were back together. Any one have any ideas?

TCM has shown this film in the past. Definitely sounds like AFFAIR WITH A STRANGER (1953) - stars Jean Simmons and Victor Mature. Hope that helps

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings