Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Bill (1938)

PattiTexas

Does anyone know if this has ever been on TCM? I'd love to see it sometime.

My Bill is a 1938 drama film starring Kay Francis as a poor widow, she is the mother of four kids, three of whom are ungrateful to their widowed mom and move in with their wealthy aunt. Only her son Dickie Moore remains faithful to his mother. He befriends a wealthy neighbor, and when she passes away, they discover she has left her entire fortune to Moore. It was based on the play Courage by Tom Barry.

My Bill is a 1938 drama film starring Kay Francis as a poor widow, she is the mother of four kids, three of whom are ungrateful to their widowed mom and move in with their wealthy aunt. Only her son Dickie Moore remains faithful to his mother. He befriends a wealthy neighbor, and when she passes away, they discover she has left her entire fortune to Moore. It was based on the play Courage by Tom Barry.

Yes, it turns up occasionally.

• Like 1

I have seen this movie on TCM before.

I watched it because it featured one of my favorite actors, Bobby Jordan.

Dickie Moore was really good in the title role.

Bobby (in glasses) was very non-Dead End Kids in this movie.

mb4.jpgrole.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings