Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone have this game? I've been debating getting it - as I love trivia games. I have Trivial Pursuit Silver Screen edition and play it all the time - I usually get about 75% of the questions right and am gonna keep going until I know them all, I hope. :-) Not blowing my own horn here, just getting to my point - The point is that TP has 6,000 questions and Scene It has only 600 - so I don't know what kind of value I'd be getting. It seems to me that once you know the answer to 600 questions, you would remember them - thus losing the point of the game.

Any comments/info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the modern edition and it is fun, but I did terribly, because there were a lot of movies from the 90's and post 200, and I don't know those that well. LOL I have the TCM edition on my Xmas list, so this year I'm gonna kick everyone's behind!

I bought the game in May, but I've played only twice and all by myself, since I have no one to play with... Anyway, I've almost guessed 100% of the questions (each time) and it's very amusing.

I'd like a Pre-Code Films Game Now!! ;)

Shaina-I know completely what you mean! I think classic movie fans are few and far between everywhere! My friends and family would be sweet enough to play with me once or twice, but you are right...What's the fun if there is no challenge? I might get one if the price goes down.

You are right girls, that's why I thought it over so much before making a decision...especially since I live in Spanish-speaking country, with even less Classic-movie Buffs than in the United States, but finally I bought it 'cos I could not resist the curiosity.

It's a kind of "Memorabilia" item for me :D