Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
regularshow10

How do U feel about a Cosmic Jokers genre?

HUH?

NO replies?   Thought there were TWO replies.

Is some moderator getting TOO NAPOLEONIC for his/her own good?

I came back in here to apologize for my over the top snarky reply yesterday, and now I find mine OR yours no longer exists!

There's something about that bothers me and I find unsettling.  Last time I checked, this ISN'T a Mormon website.

Which is why I made the "Farcebook" referral....I've taken to calling Facebook either "FAKEBOOK" or "FarceBook" due to my not seeing a larger collection of phonies anywhere else on the internet.  OR self righteous nitwits.

I was hoping this place would never decay into that sort of thing....

That  being said, CAN you explain, with ANY level of cognizant clarity JUST WHAT a "Cosmic Joker" genre IS?

Sepiatone

Can you be more specific about what you mean by Cosmic Joker? I’ve not heard that term before. The only thing that springs to mind that might fit that definition are trickster gods, like the First Nations/Native American god, Manabozo (a.k.a. Nanabozho, et al.), or the Norse god, Loki.

If you do mean gods or supernatural beings of the trickster ilk, what movies would you suggest fit that genre?

Can you be more specific about what you mean by Cosmic Joker? I’ve not heard that term before. The only thing that springs to mind that might fit that definition are trickster gods, like the First Nations/Native American god, Manabozo (a.k.a. Nanabozho, et al.), or the Norse god, Loki.

If you do mean gods or supernatural beings of the trickster ilk, what movies would you suggest fit that genre?

THAT sort of thing might be a good subject for a MOVIE, but I don't see an entire GENRE wrapped around it!

Sepiatone

People crave new material, correct? Then how do U feel about film makers touching on a Cosmic Joker genre?

Well Sepia, I suppose I personally wouldn't have any reservations if somebody wanted to make some movies showcasing a character based on Carl Sagan and havin' him do stand-up!

Uh-huh, but I'd HOPE they could figure out a way to include his signature line, "billions and billions" into a few of the punchlines!

(...or maybe this isn't what you were talkin' about here) ;)