Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help! Movie title help?

Hi guys. I'm new the boards, so HI EVERYONE!

I don't have much information on the movie, but if you've seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about, and hopefully I can get a name. I'm wanting to purchase the movie, if possible. I might give away spoilers though on accident trying to figure out the title.

Ok, details on the movie,

Its about a young girl, no more than 6, who has a killing fetish. She acts like such a sweet, innocent, girl, its almost eerie, she also plays the piano while being asked if she has murdered anyone. The mother can't believe its her, the gardener (I believe that's what he was)doesn't trust her, she killed a boy at her school, but everyone thinks she is so kind and sweet.

I don't think there are any other movies like it, so hopefully it won't be hard for someone else to name. Sorry its not much information, wish I could think of actors or actresses in it, but I haven't seen it in over a year, so I'm not sure anymore. It might have been all a dream, haha! But I found the movie eerily good, only because you wouldn't expect such a thing. Anyway. Anything would be a great help.

Thank you.