Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sepiatone

ALSO on this day..."B'days---"

Today, Rita Moreno turns 83.  Remember how GORGEOUS she looked in WEST SIDE STORY?

A very beutiful woman, person, and talented individual.

Also, actress TREI GARR turns 67.  I know her career goes back a bit further, but I think MOST of us recall our earliest exposure to her came in 1977's CLOSE ENCOUNTERS of THE THIRD KIND, as Richard Dreyfus's cute but b i t c h y wife.

I know she's having some kind of serious health issue, but I wish her a happy anyway!

Sepiatone

Today, Rita Moreno turns 83.  Remember how GORGEOUS she looked in WEST SIDE STORY?

A very beutiful woman, person, and talented individual.

Also, actress TREI GARR turns 67.  I know her career goes back a bit further, but I think MOST of us recall our earliest exposure to her came in 1977's CLOSE ENCOUNTERS of THE THIRD KIND, as Richard Dreyfus's cute but b i t c h y wife.

I know she's having some kind of serious health issue, but I wish her a happy anyway!

Sepiatone

Yes, bless her heart, she is battling multiple sclerosis. :(

Teri Garr  (what a Sweetheart!)  was in several Elvis films, a Star Trek episode, and her greatest moment in the classic YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN ("Roll, roll, roll in the hay" , "Put the candle back", etc)  Teri has had health issues for a while now, I sincerely hope she is doing well and having a happy birthday. :)  :)  :)