Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sony Pictures hacked - Dirty Laundry Airing

MovieMadness

In case anyone hasn't heard, Sony pictures was hacked and emails between the bosses have been released. This may be the first time since forever we get to read what the real thoughts are of current movie producers. It isn't pretty, lol.

Here is one tirade by one of them-

"I have no desire to be making a movie with her, or anybody, that she runs and that we don't. She's a camp event and a celebrity and that's all and the last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming. We will end up being the laughing stock of our industry and we will deserve it, which is so clearly where this is headed that I cannot believe we are still wasting our time with it."

There are other released emails where they micro-manage movie endings, contemplate what movies the President might like to see (ouch) and other assorted goodies.

Anyway this may be the first and last major viewing of this stuff as they will probably use carrier pigeons.

PS The moral of this story is do not email stuff you never want others to read. I can't believe anyone trusts the internet to keep their writings private.

In case anyone hasn't heard, Sony pictures was hacked and emails between the bosses have been released. This may be the first time since forever we get to read what the real thoughts are of current movie producers. It isn't pretty, lol.

Here is one tirade by one of them-

"I have no desire to be making a movie with her, or anybody, that she runs and that we don't. She's a camp event and a celebrity and that's all and the last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming. We will end up being the laughing stock of our industry and we will deserve it, which is so clearly where this is headed that I cannot believe we are still wasting our time with it."

There are other released emails where they micro-manage movie endings, contemplate what movies the President might like to see (ouch) and other assorted goodies.

Anyway this may be the first and last major viewing of this stuff as they will probably use carrier pigeons.

PS The moral of this story is do not email stuff you never want others to read. I can't believe anyone trusts the internet to keep their writings private.

Is this the one referring to Jolie? LOL. Bet she wont be sending any business Sony's way any time soon.

Is this the one referring to Jolie? LOL. Bet she wont be sending any business Sony's way any time soon.

Yes, that is it, I can't believe someone would say that about her. I am still trying to figure out why they are considering a move about Steve Jobs when one was released last year and it bombed.

The vitriolic emails from producer Scott Rudin shouldn't be a surprise. He's notorious for being nasty to people who work for him, which is a shame because he's been immensely successful. He's one of only 12 people in history who've achieved EGOT status -- winning at least one Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony.

This all began because of Sony's upcoming movie "The Interview," a black comedy starring James Franco and Seth Rogen. The film is about an attempt to assassinate North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. North Korea is not pleased about it, and it is believed Sony was hacked in retaliation by the militaristic Asian country or North Korean sympathizers. Sounds like a movie plot in itself!

The vitriolic emails from producer Scott Rudin shouldn't be a surprise. He's notorious for being nasty to people who work for him, which is a shame because he's been immensely successful. He's one of only 12 people in history who've achieved EGOT status -- winning at least one Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony.

This all began because of Sony's upcoming movie "The Interview," a black comedy starring James Franco and Seth Rogen. The film is about an attempt to assassinate North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. North Korea is not pleased about it, and it is believed Sony was hacked by the militaristic Asian country or North Korean sympathizers. Sounds like a movie plot in itself!

Yeah, LOL! Only they'd get hacked whoever tried to film it! :D

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings