Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dinosaur 13

NipkowDisc

cnn are a bunch of idiots. why should I care about a 67 million year old T-Rex skeleton?

such cr ap belongs on the history channel or discovery. :)

This is why Alex Jones calls CNN, dinosaur news media. :P 

230114cnn.jpg

On second thought, after 67 million years, some things never change.

Edwardrhero.jpg

cnn are a bunch of idiots. why should I care about a 67 million year old T-Rex skeleton?

Sadly, it would only wind up on THE HISTORY CHANNEL if somebody tried to PAWN it, or they dug it up on OAK ISLAND.  On DISCOVER, if it was found while someone was digging for GOLD.

Sepiatone

I personally really like hearing about such things as dino skeletons that have been found or ancient cities or lost ships such as the Titanic or a new species of birds.  Much better than listening and hearing the drivel that "news" organizations generally foist on us as being important "news" in the stinking 24/7 blather of "modern" journalism.  I'm sorry I missed hearing about the T-rex skeleton being found.  I find that exciting.

While it's sad to see the demise of real news on CNN, I watched Dinosaur 13 last night and found it a riveting documentary.  I don't remember the brouhaha surrounding "Sue" after she was discovered--quite the saga.  But yes, I miss Ted Turner's CNN. 

I don't watch CNN, so it's possible you are right about

Al Jazeera America. I'd have to see for myself. But

I'm betting that both have a better contact with reality

than a conspiracy theorist like Jones.

Maybe you might like someone who's head is not about to explode. (aka passion)

You just really love to complain.   

no, I just have a problem with cnn, who are supposed to be reporting news stories, finding drama in the legalistics of who owns a 67-million year old t-rex skeleton an inappropriate news item. as I said, this type of programming belongs on history channel or discovery. now...

counter that point. :)

Sadly, it would only wind up on THE HISTORY CHANNEL if somebody tried to PAWN it, or they dug it up on OAK ISLAND.  On DISCOVER, if it was found while someone was digging for GOLD.

Sepiatone

give me the old days when tyrannosaurus rexes walked upright on both hind legs and dragged their tails around clumsily. :)f2lg1.jpg

no, I just have a problem with cnn, who are supposed to be reporting news stories, finding drama in the legalistics of who owns a 67-million year old t-rex skeleton an inappropriate news item. as I said, this type of programming belongs on history channel or discovery. now...

counter that point. :)

CNN has 24 hours to fill up so they fill up time with special programming.    This type of programming adds variety.  

Don't you complain that TCM doesn't have enough variety?   

CNN has 24 hours to fill up so they fill up time with special programming.    This type of programming adds variety.  

Don't you complain that TCM doesn't have enough variety?   

ufos or et sightings would be more interesting. whatta I care about t-rex bones? :)

I personally really like hearing about such things as dino skeletons that have been found or ancient cities or lost ships such as the Titanic or a new species of birds.  Much better than listening and hearing the drivel that "news" organizations generally foist on us as being important "news" in the stinking 24/7 blather of "modern" journalism.  I'm sorry I missed hearing about the T-rex skeleton being found.  I find that exciting.

I watched Dinosaur 13 last night on CNN and found it riveting. I had forgotten all about the epic of "Sue". Thanks CNN for producing and airing this fascinating program.

Archived