Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RICH'S MADE-UP TCM MESSAGE BOARD POLLS

I conducted my own poll recently on what genre people would like me to skewer next, assuming I ever find the time. Since I work with several statisticians, I ran this poll by them, and they assured me that it is neither reliable nor valid. Also, this poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 100%. 

Here are the surprising results:

poll1_zps8a52a925.jpg

• Like 8

So, let me understand.  You asked yourself this question about 15,000 times?

Yeah, but I'll bet Rich STILL fudged the results, slayton.

(...'cause I THINK he really has a thing for Marie Osmond, but didn't want anyone to know!) ;)

I conducted my own poll recently on what genre people would like me to skewer next, assuming I ever find the time. Since I work with several statisticians, I ran this poll by them, and they assured me that it is neither reliable nor valid. Also, this poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 100%. 

Here are the surprising results:

poll1_zps8a52a925.jpg

I am so disappointed that the results of this poll mean that we won't be hearing about this glamorous chappie any time soon:

the-brainiac-attacks.jpg

While these are funny and I am all in favor of creative writing/posting-- I would like to express some concern that this thread may be read as mocking more legitimate message board polls that can help improve our experiences as TCM consumers. Thank you for understanding my point of view and warmest regards.

While these are funny and I am all in favor of creative writing/posting-- I would like to express some concern that this thread may be read as mocking more legitimate message board polls that can help improve our experiences as TCM consumers. Thank you for understanding my point of view and warmest regards.

Nope, sorry, this thread did much more to improve my experience as a TCM consumer than did any of those allegedly "more legitimate" polls.

Well, THAT's understandable - because back in the 70's I had a thing for Marie. I mean, she was C-U-T-E back in the day!

OH, well there's no disagreement HERE, ol' buddy. I STILL think she's hot as hell!!!

(...ya see, I was thinkin' that Rich may not be Mormon, and YOU know what SOME folks think of "mixed-marriages", doncha?!) ;)

LOL

Oh, no, Anita, no, you should know better . . .

this thread may be read as mocking more legitimate message board polls that can help improve our experiences as TCM consumers.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................what a putz.

Bless you and the other meshuganas. :)  :P  :D  :lol:

I hope a certain poster is behaving today. I am not going to view any of his posts until tomorrow, then I will go back and check to see if anything should be reported. Best regards. 

Yes, the great Reporter in Chief. What would we do without your invaluable services trying to get rid of as many posters that you do not like as possible....

All hail the Reporter in Chief!

• Like 2

001_zpsf4bccaa0.jpg

Sorry Rich, but I THINK you might have overlooked another option here regarding how to "handle an offensive post".

Yep, THAT'S right...Make FUN of it!!!

AND of course this option is often MOST effective whenever the "offending" poster has little or no sense of humor about themselves!

(...though of course again, this tact should ONLY be utilized by those well versed in its proper application or it's completely wasted)