Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has tcm changed lately?

pickles1948

I leave the tv on during the day to keep my dog company...crazy? Anyway I always check what movies are on that day and during the week she gets great movies from the 30s and 40s...on the weekend however lately the movies seem to be repeating often and are from the 70s and even 80s. I have been a huge tcm fan for many years and am very disappointed with the movies lately on the weekends. I get up early to watch the dr Kildare series and that is over now but they are repeating movie the have just aired today like marine which was just aired.

• 1 year later...

I am disappointed when I see a newer movie on TCM.  It seems to be a special place for the old films and unless it is a special showing for a related class, as with Noir or Comedy, I don't like to see them listed.  It seems like they are catering to a group that can find those movies on other cable channels so please don't taint TCM.

Archived