Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Booked on the S.S. TCM tonite

NipkowDisc

So Dargo, how did you and your stowaway brothers get out of this mess?  I didn't see any barrels floating around.

It was easy, Mr.R.

First, we ordered a whole lot of meals sent to our stateroom by room service. A lot of hard boiled eggs in fact. (HONK!)  Oh yeah, one of 'em a duck egg.

THEN, when people started showin' up at our stateroom door, we invited 'em all in. Let see, there was the ship's engineer, a couple of maids, and well, a whole lot of others beside all the room service people delivering our food.

And THEN, when the ship started rolling over, instead of some matronly woman opening our stateroom door and having everyone pop out of it, my brothers and I had strategically(actually more by accident than anything else) placed ourselves next to the porthole, and we popped out of it and right into the ocean and free of that capsizing vessel. And it was just by sheer luck that our big steamer trunk popped out of that porthole TOO, and that was what we climbed into and paddled our way to Pismo Beach...and to all the clams we could eat! 

(...see?!...you KNEW there had to SOME logical explanation for this, now didn't YA?!)  

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings