Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

unblock my pic option

Big_Bopper

I was once unable to embed a photo in my post. Turns out photos from certain sites are not allowed. While there were lots of photos from that site that would be unsuitable for embedding here, the one I was trying to embed was not a "bad" one.

Other than that one instance, no problems.

I was once unable to embed a photo in my post. Turns out photos from certain sites are not allowed. While there were lots of photos from that site that would be unsuitable for embedding here, the one I was trying to embed was not a "bad" one.

Other than that one instance, no problem

I've run into that also, and DO understand about copyright issues, but IS there a way to know beforehand so we don't waste time trying to post a pic off the web, only to have it disappear later??

Do we ALWAYS have to download all pics to our computer now before we post them here? Is there a way to know the difference?

:unsure:

Hey! It's a CONSPIRACY, I tells YA!!!

(...okay, well,  actually I've noticed most all of the pics I've tried to use off of Google Images recently are for some reason blocked, but the very same pics in many cases that I've used off of Yahoo Images seem to be accepted with little problem...don't know why...maybe something to do the URL address function or maybe Google Image is not allowing the use or download of their images for some reason?)

• Like 1

I created a thread about Bluebeard using many pix.  No problem.  Then I decided to start another thread about Lew Landers and pics would not post.  So THEREFORE somebody changed my pic option to NONE.  ZERO ZILCH pictures. 

obviously somebody did not like my Bluebeard thread and wants to place an obstacle in my path.

This has happened twice now.  gimme a freakin break.

they said you can fix my face

tumblr_mcbyl5QIL31qmemvwo1_500.jpg

no I choose not to describe my method for posting pics.  Trust me if I tell you something its true.  I don't need to get up here and lie.  I used the exact same method making the Edgar G. Ulmer: Bluebeard thread and trying to make a similar Lew Landers: Mask Of Diijon thread the method did not work.

15 years of TCM moderators blockade on myself produced 350 posts!  I am the Ivan Denisovitch of TCM.

gulag113.jpg

no I choose not to describe my method for posting pics.  Trust me if I tell you something its true.  I don't need to get up here and lie.  I used the exact same method making the Edgar G. Ulmer: Bluebeard thread and trying to make a similar Lew Landers: Mask Of Diijon thread the method did not work.

15 years of TCM moderators blockade on myself produced 350 posts!  I am the Ivan Denisovitch of TCM.

gulag113.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmm..........you just posted a picture. :blink:

• Like 2

gulag113.jpg

big bluffer

Hey, remember here folks..."Just because someone may seem to be a bit paranoid, THAT doesn't mean they're not out to get 'em!"

(...well, that's what I hear, anyway) ;)

In this case THEY are out to get him.    But hey,  he was asking for it. 

Funny, but now I see his latest post was removed.    This reminds me of the times a player in the NBA complains openly about the Refs and says they are out to get him as well as the age old 'chicken \ egg' thing.    Yea,  yell at the refs during games for making bad calls (which of course every ref does from time to time).  Call them names in a post game news conference.    Get fined by the Commis.     Next times those same refs call one of his games,  he gets 3 fouls in the first quarter!     Surprise,  surprise?   NOT.

Edited by jamesjazzguitar
  • Like 1

Guest TCMModerator1

Closing this thread as the OP has resorted to defamation as the choice of communication.

Again though, the mods did not remove anyone's, ANYONE's ability to post pictures on this site.   Please read through some of what your fellow forum goers posted about what the reasons were that you could not upload a specific image.