Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What we really need hear....

cigarjoe

is a decent search engine.

I was at the Film Forum in NYC yesterday and caught a double bill of City Streets (1931) and Street of Chance (1942) and though I'd comment upon them here so naturally I thought I'd check the search engine to see if there are any existing posts on either Paramount title before I created a redundant one so I put both into the search engine and neither came up. 

It's hard to believe that both titles have never been mentioned in any threads for the titles themselves or under their stars Gray Cooper, Silvia Sydney, Guy Kibbee and Paul Lukas (for City Streets) or for Burgess Meredith, Claire Treavor, Louise Platt, and Sheldon Leonard, for Street of Chance

So the question is, especially for the long time members do you recall any posts that mentioned these titles, or have they actually never been mentioned or commented upon? 

is a decent search engine.

... I thought I'd check the search engine to see if there are any existing posts on either Paramount title before I created a redundant one so I put both into the search engine and neither came up. 

Hear! Hear!

I've used the search engine (both search engines on the message board) to find existing threads about films, many times with no luck. But as soon as I create a new thread, members who have been around a while, kindly reply with links to the earlier threads of the same name so I can see those discussions, too.

A better search engine would help to eliminate multiple threads about the same topic, and help to concentrate all of the discussion on the topic in a single place.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings