Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone here use WATCH TCM?

FredCDobbs

I watch the online, TCM "On Demand" feature exclusively, not via an application on a smartphone -- I don't have a smartphone, or a cell phone (personal preference) -- or tablet, but on my PC. I haven't watched any Fios TV in over three months. The only thing that keeps me from cutting it altogether is that it allows me to watch TCM online.

But I'm starting to lean more and more toward cutting the TV part of Fios off anyway, and just going without TCM. If TCM would offer an online subscription, I'd buy one immediately, but they don't. The only way I can get it is as a free, added feature of Fios TV, and I can't justify the $50 a month I pay for Fios TV just to have TCM online, with no recording feature.

It not only shows some of the movies recently aired, but it also now has a 'LIVE'

feature to watch what is on the air now.

I use it all the time, particularly if I don't want to stay up for movies scheduled for the early morning hours. The best thing about the LIVE feature is you can tap into the West Coast feed, too.

I've watched a few movies that I had missed on "Watch TCM".  I get the 'small computer screen' annoyances, but it's better than nothing.  It gives me the opportunity to catch old favorites I might have missed on the TCM schedule or movies I've never seen before.  One of these was "Objective Burma", which was a pretty enjoyable flick.  On top of that, the movies available are there for more than just a day or two!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings