Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mistake

28Silent

I just found more information about Walt Disney.First He was accuses of being a anitsemite ,becuase, he was a member of an organization that was oppose to communsm and was anti semitic ,but, he was neve anti semitic.True he did accused  an artist of bieng a communist ,about four of them.One started the strike for better wages.Three month after he had invited Leni Reifenstahl to his studio ,he distance himself from that. It's true that he did films reflecting the prejudice at the time,but ,so were many  other studios. In fact  one of his black animator  artist employees stated that he did not see any hint of Disney   being a rascist .So we can he was not too bad ^_^

Mike McGee--if you want to remain underground you definitely need to change your style of posting. I recognize it from a mile away.

I have already sent him a PM requesting that he seriously consider learning how to write a sentence/paragraph structure. That alone would go a long way to allowing folks to better understand what he is writing. I am hopeful he received my PM, but I do not think he wants to change his present style of writing...

I just found more information about Walt Disney.First He was accuses of being a anitsemite ,becuase, he was a member of an organization that was oppose to communsm and was anti semitic ,but, he was neve anti semitic.True he did accused  an artist of bieng a communist ,about four of them.One started the strike for better wages.Three month after he had invited Leni Reifenstahl to his studio ,he distance himself from that. It's true that he did films reflecting the prejudice at the time,but ,so were many  other studios. In fact  one of his black animator  artist employees stated that he did not see any hint of Disney   being a rascist .So we can he was not too bad ^_^

Nothing is as bad as something that is not so bad.     (quote from The Scarlet Pimpernel).

I have already sent him a PM requesting that he seriously consider learning how to write a sentence/paragraph structure. That alone would go a long way to allowing folks to better understand what he is writing. I am hopeful he received my PM, but I do not think he wants to change his present style of writing...

Well, at least his only sin is punctuation.  :D

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings