Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Repeats

Faymous58

Why is TCM repeating so many movies in such short time-spans recently? "Little Shop Around the Corner", "Black Stallion", "My Fair Lady" and several more have aired at least twice in the last couple months.

Hello and welcome to the boards!

This is an often repeated topic here on the message boards. By performing a search on any topic, you should be able to locate a topic and or discussion about a particular subject by just searching for it at the top of the page.

Yesterday this topic was once again given it's own thread by a poster named vic12.

The title of that thread is the following:

Why do you think there are so many of the same movies repeated so often recently?

It is located right here on the General Discussions forum. I hope you enjoy the message boards but remember, there are many threads on many different forums here and if you would like to participate in any of those discussions, I suggest searching for a topic before starting a thread. This way the boards do not become cluttered with threads that are about the same subject. Good luck and welcome again to the boards!!!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Rey aka fxreyman

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings