Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recent TCM Boat Cruise

Im4movies2

Using square brackets (the ones next to the P if you've got a standard QWERTY keyboard) put IMG= followed by the internet address of the image, inside square brackets:

blyth-crawford.jpg

If you click on the "Quote" button at the bottom right of this post, and turn off the "what you see is what you get" button on the text editor (the one at the left of the first row), you should get the raw code for the image.

Alternatively, you can use a pair of IMG tags the same way one has opening and closing tags in HTML:

[ IMG]http://turnerclassicmovies.invisionzone.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-15222.jpg?_r=1396834341[ /IMG] without the spaces in the IMG tags, should yield my avatar:

photo-thumb-15222.jpg?_r=1396834341

(The board software apparently changes it to the first format.)

Of course, you need to have someplace on the internet other than your own computer where the image is. I've got a photobucket account, but there are other free image hosting sites.

My local newspaper ran an article on the recent TCM Boat Cruise and pictures of participating stars and fans. Ann Blyth looked amazingly young and beautiful. I wish I knew how to post pics. Maybe someone else who knows how can.

I'd love to read about it.  The cruise sounds like such fun, but Mr. Gay D isn't really a cruise type fellow, and might well spend most of time at the bar.   :rolleyes: Are there many attendees who go alone, I wonder?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings