Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy New Year, All...And may it begin as well as Miss Kubelik's and Mr. Baxter's does here...

Dargo

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well sir.  :rolleyes: What's on the viewing agenda tomorrow, the HART TO HART marathon on the Hallmark channel OR Groucho and the boys on TCM?  Right away tough choices to start the new year. 

Yeah, that IS a tough choice, ain't it Mr.R! ;)

Maybe a little of both...and along with the Rose parade and some of the bowl games.

Thanks Dargo. I'd LOVE to think that there's a CC Baxter and a Jack Lemmon type in my future

;)

Wishing You and Everyone a Happy and  Healthy New Year :)

Well, THAT'S only fair, Lavender.  I mean, there WAS a time when many of us GUYS would have been open to the idea that there was a SHIRLEY MACLAINE type in OUR futures!

And, a happy new year to you, too.  As for ME, I certainly hope THIS year turns out better than LAST year( worst year EVER!)

Sepiatone

Since it's my favorite film ,every year I should arrange a gin rummy game for New Year's Eve. I might have trouble getting participants.

Yeah, and especially if the only thing you offer the other players to eat would be some freakin' fruit cake!!! ;)

(...'cause nobody really eats that, ya know!)

Well, THAT'S only fair, Lavender.  I mean, there WAS a time when many of us GUYS would have been open to the idea that there was a SHIRLEY MACLAINE type in OUR futures!

And, a happy new year to you, too.  As for ME, I certainly hope THIS year turns out better than LAST year( worst year EVER!)

Sepiatone

Thanks Sepiatone. Wishing YOU A MUCH,MUCH BETTER YEAR, FULL OF HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH & THE BEST OF EVERYTHING :)

What I would be offering is unsalted oat bran pretzels. That should have them lined up to get in.

LOL

Yeah, that tasteless organic heath food stuff is "sure" to entice a whole lot of people over to your place, alright! ;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings