Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Prices in movies & TV

Kid Dabb

• 2 weeks later...

I think you hit the jackpot, Azure.

:)

Ha!  Thanks, Kid.

By the way, I noticed another list of prices in Breakfast at Tiffany's.  When Buddy Ebsen buys a box of Cracker Jack, you can see the prices of the snacks behind the cashier.  Unfortunately, I can't find a picture from that scene. 

Ha!  Thanks, Kid.

By the way, I noticed another list of prices in Breakfast at Tiffany's.  When Buddy Ebsen buys a box of Cracker Jack, you can see the prices of the snacks behind the cashier.  Unfortunately, I can't find a picture from that scene. 

Thanks, Azure. I'll substitute this one for now.

apGp8tJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Can you see both images now?

Yes. Thank you much.

Ha!  I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.  I wonder if that was intentional or just a mistake...

I was wondering that myself. If only we could see the other side of the window.. blocked by Buster's head.

I was wondering that myself. If only we could see the other side of the window.. blocked by Buster's head.

I asked Buster if he could stand to the side so we could get a better look at the window.  As you can see, he was happy to oblige. 

:D

2fa12539-3399-40f6-97a0-d2fa9afee4ae_zps

Since it's spelled the same way on the other side of the window, it may have been intentional.  Either that or the person who wrote it didn't know how to spell "children". 

:lol:

I asked Buster if he could stand to the side so we could get a better look at the window.  As you can see, he was happy to oblige. 

:D

Since it's spelled the same way on the other side of the window, it may have been intentional.  Either that or the person who wrote it didn't know how to spell "children". 

:lol:

.. or maybe we don't know how to spell it.

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived