Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone record last month's "TCM Movie News" for December?

TCM_1

I know this is a real long shot, but in the course of your recording (VHS taping or DVR'ing) various programs on TCM last month, did anyone by chance record the "TCM Movie News" update for December? confused-smiley-013.gif

Every month I tape that month's "TCM Movie News" update segment, but due to a sudden death in the family and a very sad December, I completely forgot to tape it before December came to a close. These monthly "Movie News" segments are only about 2 minutes long and I would dearly appreciate it if someone could share it with me if by some slim chance they should have recorded it. I would take it in any form such as a Flash Video or MP4. Or if you have a YouTube channel and uploaded it as one of your videos, I could download it from that.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I would deeply appreciate anyone's willingness to help. small-smiley-001.gif

Thanks for your post, mr6666. No, there wasn't something specific I needed to know; I just like to save each month's "TCM Movie News" update as a record to show when new DVDs and books were first released, as well as what the highlights and bonus features were of those new releases.

In particular, the December "TCM Movie News" edition talked about the new releases of the 1938's "A Christmas Carol" and 1945's "Christmas In Connecticut" and their restorations and bonus features. And because I love Christmas and Christmas movies so much, I would especially liked to have saved this December edition of the "TCM Movie News" update.

Hopefully someone will come along who recorded it at some point last month.

Thanks again kindly for your response; I appreciate it. 140830_120829_21294062.gif

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings