Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lorenzo Semple Died In 2014;

Palmerin

anybody feels grief?

I don't forget that he was one of the perpetrators of those atrocious crimes against humanity: the BATMAN (BARFMAN) TV show and the KING KONG of de Laurentiis.

I guess he was the king of bad remakes and adaptations: also Sheena, and Hurricane. He was the nephew of Philip Barry, who wrote Holiday, The Philadelphia Story, and other plays that became good films.

I guess he was the king of bad remakes and adaptations: also Sheena, and Hurricane. He was the nephew of Philip Barry, who wrote Holiday, The Philadelphia Story, and other plays that became good films.

Who ever told Adam West that he could act? Someone who hated him so much that he set him up to be hated by everybody else in the world.

As for the KK of de Laurentiis, it's an absolute miracle that that mishmash that was neither an exciting adventure nor a witty comedy did not ruin forever the careers of Jessica Lange, Jeff Bridges, and Charles Grodin!

Who ever told Adam West that he could act? Someone who hated him so much that he set him up to be hated by everybody else in the world.

As for the KK of de Laurentiis, it's an absolute miracle that that mishmash that was neither an exciting adventure nor a witty comedy did not ruin forever the careers of Jessica Lange, Jeff Bridges, and Charles Grodin!

You don't like Adam West on The Family Guy?!

If William Shatner can act, Adam West can act.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings