Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't reply

I can sign in just fine, but when I reply to a question or try to post a new topic I get a "you are not authorized" reply and it won't let me join in the discussion at all.

What is wrong? I've been posting with no problems for almost 2 years and now this.

Susu

• 6 months later...

Hello - if you are still having difficulty posting - if you could see this announcement and perhaps provide us some more detailed information on your posting, this would be helpful. Thank you.

--

In an effort to expand our knowledge about the technical issues some of you are having with replying and posting to the forum, we are requesting your input on the following information at this thread http://forums.turnerclassicmovies.com/jive/tcm/thread.jspa?threadID=68892&tstart=0

or send your information to us at

http://www.turnerclassicmovies.com/TCMCFA/feedback.jsp with a "Can't Post to Forum" as the Subject:

- Are you on PC or MAC?

- What is the browser and version you are using? On PC, you can find this under the "HELP" menu item. On MAC, you can find this under the "About Firefox" or "About Safari".

- What is the URL you are trying to access when the problem is encountered?

- Is there an error message? If so, please cut-n-paste here. Otherwise describe what happens (or didn't happen!).

If you do not feel comfortable posting your information publicly, please send a private message.

Thank you all for being patient as we better our forum. We value your input greatly.

-TCM Web

Message was edited by:

TCMWebAdmin

• 4 weeks later...