Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movies not in the library

To whom it may concern, I am well aware that you must have a great deal to do in your various capacities and are not able to answer specific requests immediatley. I e-mailed you about 2 weeks ago concerning some movies that I had suggested be shown. I recieved a reply in the form of a notification an was told that I might hear back from you within 7 days. However I have not heard further, and the website that I was refered to in the event I didn't hear anything has since vanished from my mail. So once again, I would like to suggest 2 movies which are not in your library and one which I am fairly certain used to be. The movies are "Another Part Of The Forest", "Come Fill The Cup" and "The Moon and Sixpence" If there is some problem associated with obtaining these films, I would very much like to know. so that I do not have to continue in a vain search for them. Any information would be helpful. Have they been lost, damaged, destroyed, etc. As I said in my last letter, I am somewhat disabled now and view a good deal of your station as I prefer it to any other, but how many times can I watch "The Philadelphia Story" and "The Great Escape". Besides what I have just mentioned, the films I listed are very fine films indeed, particularly "Forest". Thank you for your valuable time.

Sorry we haven't gotten back to you about this. We do get a lot of feedback and can't answer every person individually. Although this isn't the right forum for these kind of questions, I'll go ahead and answer anyway.

According to my data, no former contracts or airdates exist for any of those films on TCM, meaning we've never played them. If you would like to request them for the future, however, please visit our SUGGEST A MOVIE section of our website and place your request there. Our Programming department will do what it can to obtain them. Thanks.