Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taylor Negron

darkblue

I first remember seeing him in "Angels in the Outfield" ( the remake) and "Stuart Little". I hadn't heard from him in a minute, and I had no idea he was even sick. I liked his attitude about being that person who people couldn't quite put their finger on, or "fame-ish" as he put it. I'm really sorry to hear about this.

Although I must have seen him first in 'Fast Times', the movie I first really noticed him in was 'Easy Money' in which he had a sizeable role. He plays the part of Julio, who lusts for a young Jennifer Jason Leigh and is forever trying to get her to give in and do it. She, however, is a good girl virgin because her father (Rodney Dangerfield) has always preached that to her. So poor Julio just suffers waiting for their wedding day, when he'll at last be able to go all the way with Jennifer.

So what happens? She wears him out! She turns out to be positively nymphomanic once she's married. I remember cracking up at a scene where she finds him hiding from her in the back of a car and as she gets in and starts up with him we hear him moaning in anguish, "no-ooooo".

His bit on Seinfeld where he tries to get the stink out of Elaine's hair is something I've seen many times now.

Gonna miss him.

As I posted on another thread, Taylor Negron played the guy who delivered the pizza to Jeff Spicoli (Sean Penn) during Mr. Hand's history class in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982).

Yes, and was the hairdresser in Seinfeld in the Smelly Car episode. One of those guys whom you knew but never knew his name.

Too young to die.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings