Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D fans unite against the oppostion

28Silent

Recently  i had bought house of wax and Creature from the black lagoon, dial m for murder.All were excellent and the 3d was great.I bought an adapter called the 3d wizard for my  t.v ,Although it was digital anaglyph it may not have been excellent ,but, it was good .It wasn't like my front t.v ,but, I can watch it in the back too.Looking at many opinion in the web directory  ,There is too many negative opinions against 3d .In 2011 article stated 3d was dead .In 2013 article ht same thing ,In the recent CEO 2015 two companies dropped 3d .The whole  article doomed it My brother went to an electronic convention and saw some new 3d t.v s out. Time  Warner is going to put our Kiss me Kate in3D ,which I already reserved Flicker alley is putting out a compile of 3d shorts classic and trailers .The newest hobbit film will be released on Blu ray in 3d and flat .They are selling the man in black ,in Scotland in all regions version Inferno  and the  man in black in 3D .If it's dying  ,If The majority of movie fans are suffering from head aches or they hate the glasses ,then why are these classics being put out in 3D? I'll tell you. ,In the first place What killed 3d in the fifties was the out of sync problems and phase problems  mainly ,This chased people away from these films .There were people with eye problems ,that could be cured ,like depth vision problems and other problems that if they put 3D glasses on it would show and head aches would appear .Unlike the ears of stereo phonic sound ,3d put more plays into ones eyes ,We stereoscopic fans have deep Vision and strong mines We are either a large majority or  majority .the current problem of encouraging 3d is that the manufactures are not putting 3d in all t.v.'s  and they are over charging blu- ray players if they do have  3D I believe it's only a minority  of film fans who tried 3d and just don't  like it.They find  it boring to them or they don;t  like the glasses or they got eye problems ,that are curable..I feel the a majority if consumers love 3d ,these days,but,  many Film journalist and film makers and members of the m.p.a.a and members of the electronic industry  hate it want  to get  rid of it,They don't want to serve it us fans ,They are intolerant  of the technology and us fans who like it .We offend them.So they are blowing up the minority  opposition as if they were the majority ,Two companies have turned against  3d ,just to save money, possibly  ,One of them is Vizio.I think we are large and can over throw the opposition .We must write to companies thanking them for putting out 3d t,v and encourage them to put smaller models with 3d,We must write to companies that put out blu- ray players and ask them that they   would put 3d as a standard on all players .We must write  letters to video companies that put out 3d blue ray and thank them. .We must confront our friend and love ones who are intolerant of the technology and those of us who are fans .Try to convince them  we have the right to  have the film business serve us  t as much as them in their flat fantasies  ,That we are not trying to do away  with flat film s.I practice 3d in restraint ,I don't abandon flat  films ,We must defend 3d against the opposition .By having continued  3d  this would  encourage much improvement ,like no glasses 3d. Where  you can look at a 3d film without glasses .The people  who don;t  like 3d and those who don't tolerate it are only a minority now,cause there has been too much in improvement. :)

There has been a ton of money recently pumped into 3-D and so far it has only produced losses. It is not a conspiracy against the world. I think someday 3-D will be huge, especially in live sports broadcasts.

But, notice I made a new paragraph, until the technology is advanced enough to allow the broadcasting of sporting events in 3-D that day will not come. It may not come for another 20 years.

However, a new paragraph again, I hope it does as I would love to see live sports in 3-D. I expect 3-D will be the eventual evolution beyond HD. I agree that 3-D without glasses will be the ultimate winner.

PS It is also not out of the world to think that even a channel like TCM could be broadcast in 3-D at some point. Just as a friendly suggestion, you may want to break up your posts into more manageable portions, some of us can't concentrate beyond two sentences, lol.

There has been a ton of money recently pumped into 3-D and so far it has only produced losses. It is not a conspiracy against the world. I think someday 3-D will be huge, especially in live sports broadcasts.

But, notice I made a new paragraph, until the technology is advanced enough to allow the broadcasting of sporting events in 3-D that day will not come. It may not come for another 20 years.

However, a new paragraph again, I hope it does as I would love to see live sports in 3-D. I expect 3-D will be the eventual evolution beyond HD. I agree that 3-D without glasses will be the ultimate winner.

We might have to wait until Super-Ultra High 800K (432,000p) HD to come out.

Will it ever end? Anyone cares for the hairline winkles on Maggie Smith's face?  :angry:

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings