Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To fellow-(SINATRATEEN) 1st of all welcome to TCM!

& you have hit on a topic & heavyweight of both motion pictures & more-over music, that is my own personal #2-(runner-up) of all-time Heroes & Idols>*"The Chairman of the Board: Francis Albert Sinatra"-(1915-98)

However, you have asked a question that is monolithic!

& to ask how many hits, is waaay too-much writing & or analysis for here. (A.M.P.A.S. TRIVIA: 3 *FS numbers have won the Best 0riginal Song Oscar though> 1954's "Three Coins in the Fountain" (Fox)

1957 "All the Way" from "The Joker Is Wild"

& 1959's "High Hopes" from "A Hole in the Head"-9the latter was also of course used as a JFK anthem)

Plus, he had recorded Marilyn Monroe's final & unfinished film "Something's Gotta' Give" for a 1962 release.-(surprisingly, co-star: Dino did not do the number this time)

But, we all know what happened with that famously unfinished production

If you are a big fan-(USA Today critic: Mike Clark is another by the way)

You can contact me off of these forums, because it's too in depth

He also was awarded: Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Academy Gold for 1971. & *Sinatra won another OSCAR-(plus of course loads of Grammys. The OSCARS of Music)

For the short subject "The House I Live In" (1945)

I was in 3 fan-clubs in my life & his-(located down here in Lakeland, FL?) was superb! Sadly, it went under earlier this year. But of course there are more & tons of websites. 1 of which is run by daughter: Nancy.

Matter of fact, I just stumbled upon yet another last week

Drop me a line at: Spencer64@ij.net

Thank You

By the way, though I wish I still were one

I may have posted my entrance on reply incorrectly I am unfortunately no more a TEEN!

Just another SINATRAFAN!

& on that note, if you are a teenager Thats marvelous in this era of rap & other music,etc that you would even be interested in the 6 decades worth of tunes of *FRANK!