Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Concentration January 2015

Kid Dabb

Thank you, lavender.  no match.

When their images match, they'll be flipped to reveal a small portion of a rebus puzzle underneath - easier than the puzzles in the rebus thread. Your's do not match this time. Try to remember their location as you go along, as I will flip them back soon.

The underlying rebus puzzle is the title of a VERY well known classic film.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes We have seen them before. I forgot. Comcast has made me nuts today. Turns out I was right, the MOVIES channel is part of the basic tier, broadcast in SD. I have been getting a stupid message across my screen that says only available in HD and I have to order XFINITY to get it!!!! Engineers at comcast are working on it, but they can't seem to get it to work here. This is after weeks of countless phone calls and comcast telling me it's only in HD! they also raised my bill $58 this month FOR NO REASON, nothing has changed and the phone lines are not working at the local Comcast!!!! NOT A GOOD DAY! so of course I didn't remember already did 7 and 11

Polecat guessed  55 and 66 btw , sorry for interruption

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings