Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alfalfa in a Zoot Suit!

Mac_the_Nice

Omigod.

Name that movie, Mr. or Ms. FilmBuff Extraordinaire. Sorry!! Saw it just the other night but forgot the title.

There he was, sitting with a trumpet in hand between Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart. I keep thinking, like, Why is that face so familiar?  And then it was like . . .

Oh.

My

God!

Yeah, it's fun when you spot some of those.

Like all those diverse roles ROBERT BLAKE did as a  kid, or when you realize it WAS "Alfalfa" who opened up the gymnasium floor in IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE.

Anyway in answer to your query, the movie you're referring to is "ON OUR MERRY WAY", a 1948 release.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

Omigod.

Name that movie, Mr. or Ms. FilmBuff Extraordinaire. Sorry!! Saw it just the other night but forgot the title.

There he was, sitting with a trumpet in hand between Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart. I keep thinking, like, Why is that face so familiar?  And then it was like . . .

Oh.

My

God!

"The Mask"

3ea499111216161c6a9ea184e6982cc3.jpg

The movie with the very name.

Zootsuit.jpg

Love the scene in "Back To The Future" when Marty McFly said...  Hey c'mon, I had to change, you think I'm going back in that zoot suit? :lol: 

asos-johnny-b-goode-01.jpg

Omigod.

Oh.

My

God!

On Our Merry Way (1948)

323783271.jpg

on%20our%20merry%20way%20fonda%20stewart

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings