Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Universal home video is rude against their customers

28Silent

It's hard to believe ,but I am not suprised,Hollywood was founded by Greed and selfshness and it still is controlled by these unethical  forces today .When I bought the 3D verision  of creature from the black lagoon and enjoyed it . I wanted to comment to unversal ,thanking them for releasing  this film in digital 3D.When I found their email board ,they stated in their policies that due to their insurance and not to conflict  your ideas with theirs that they could not  except creative manuscripts  for any movie ,That was dealt by anothe agency that they could not mention.They can only except what brought to them,I excepted that .I not only thanked them for releasing the 3D version, I made a suggesiton that they take consideration that next time they released on blu ray the other 3D classics from universal,The Eagle in the hawk or it came from our space or Taza son of Coches,since univerl own them .I got a repsonse .They accused me of sending a manuscript for a movie .what!

They gave me the same message as what they could not except .How dare they,I was not sending no manuscsrip! I was suggesting possibly  what 3d classic own by univaersal that I wish they could consider for r blu-ray.That was not a script .This exposed the fact that they are exploiting the customers for profit and not serving us first.The fact that they get angry if a customers suggest a movie they should  consider for release , indcate that they are being corporate fascist .They should be open to customer   suggestion .Well I got them in trouble with the B.B.B. Now they are going to change their attitudes toward their customers ,if we make a suggestion.

Switch to someone else.

I know rudeness, for me it was the recent DISH Network when I asked them to remove me from their mailing list.  OMG, the nerve of  the lady who thought I  was unreasonable and need a sedative!  All I asked, simply remove me from their mailing list -- that's all.

I will DO WITHOUT television before ever switch to them.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings