Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DECEMBER 2014 COMPLETE SCHEDULE?

AndyM108

Personal favor request:  Did anyone copy and paste the complete TCM schedule for December of 2014? If so, could they please either contact me or print it here.  For some stupid reason I forgot to do it for the first time in 5+ years, and unfortunately the TCM database removes it once the month is over.  I've got the Now Playing guide, but the online schedules are usually more accurate, and I like to keep my files of them current. I've now got them through April, but December can't be found online as far as I can tell.

Thanks, TB, though what I'm looking for would include the synopses and be all on one page.  I can't quite understand why TCM erases those past schedules from their database.  Has anyone ever explained the reason why they do this?

Hi Andy,
You may have already received this, but just in case not, I have sent you an email text file attachment of the TCM Dec 2014 Full schedule, as revised and broadcast by TCM. Also document of their earlier posted schedule, for comparison.

I can go back to Feb 2008 for any of these if you need.

Hi Andy,

You may have already received this, but just in case not, I have sent you an email text file attachment of the TCM Dec 2014 Full schedule, as revised and broadcast by TCM. Also document of their earlier posted schedule, for comparison.

I can go back to Feb 2008 for any of these if you need.

Got and replied to your PM, and thanks again.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings