Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Invalid Login Credentials for Suggest A Movie page

Hi, ever since I registered, I have not been able to login to the Suggest A Movie page.  It seems others are able to though.  I tried Firefox and IE8 with no success, but whenever I copy and paste the same username and password into there that I did here to post this message, I get an "Invalid Login Credentials" message.  This seems to be a persistent issue.  Is there some secret handshake?

Very strange.

When I tried IE11, I couldn't sign-in to Suggest a Movie from the TCM.COM page. However.. if I first signed in to the Message Boards then clicked Suggest a Movie from the drop-down menu at the top, it opened right up without having to re-enter the sign-in info - no problem.

Using Chrome, no problems getting to Suggest a Movie from any angle.

Huh...  Could be a webbrowser issue I suppose, although I am able to log on to other websites just fine (banking, turbotax, hospital system...you know...important stuff).  Seems like an authentication bug.  I have Firefox 29 which I am presently using everywhere else.  I guess I could upgrade my IE to the latest version, in case there is some newer form of authentication.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings