Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An idiot's trivia question

NipkowDisc

that 1950 film 'Our Very Own' with Ann Blyth who finds out she's adopted from her younger sister.(who I think was much hotter than Miss Blyth) she spends the rest of the film being an ingrate and looking for her birth mother who turns out to be a somewhat friendly but coarse Ann Dvorak. see, that's what happens when you don't leave well enough alone. :lol: the film also has Jane Wyatt in an interesting pre-Margaret Anderson-like role as Blyth's adoptive mother. Anyways, the film opens with Farley Granger dropping off a do-it-yourself TV kit. Granger's sidekick who kinda looks like George O'Hanlon gets to work setting it up while the pesky little kid sister gets on his nerves. so my question is what brand and model TV kit was that? :D

The kid sister was played by Natalie Wood.

Our-very-own-young-natalie-wood-34358011

tumblr_ms9cqgWiki1sgdz5lo10_r1_1280.jpg

While Natalie did play the 3rd sister, Joan Evans is the kid sister that Nip thinks is the better looking one than Ann Blyth. Natalie plays the youngest of the 3, Ann the oldest and Joan Evans as the middle jealous sister who spills the beans to Ann about her adoption.

While Natalie did play the 3rd sister, Joan Evans is the kid sister that Nip thinks is the better looking one than Ann Blyth. Natalie plays the youngest of the 3, Ann the oldest and Joan Evans as the middle jealous sister who spills the beans to Ann about her adoption.

I was referring to the one that Nip calls the "pesky little kid sister" who got on Farley Granger's sidekick's nerves.

She was played by Natalie Wood.

That's true Natalie does play the pesky little sister. Thought you were referring to his comment about the sister who was "hotter than Miss Blyth" . I guess we're both right :)

the hotter younger sister was joan evans and the pesky kid sister was natalie wood. :)