Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TWICE UPON A TIME (1983)

Kid Dabb

I haven't seen this film. I have never heard of it until I saw it on tonight's schedule. An animated fantasy/action from Lucasfilm.

This film did not preview well with audiences and was not generally released to theaters.

It is now a "classic".

• Like 1

That's great, mr6s. I hope we get the adult version..?  with the really cool words..? that are strictly forbidden..? to be said or heard anywhere..? in the United States especially..? K-12 schools where nobody speaks..? this way because they're very polite..? respectful..? considerate..? to the point of being super super nice..? and.. 

..oh.. I can't take it anymore..?

:P

• Like 1

That's great, mr6s. I hope we get the adult version..?  with the really cool words..? that are strictly forbidden..? to be said or heard anywhere..? in the United States especially..? K-12 schools where nobody speaks..? this way because they're very polite..? respectful..? considerate..? to the point of being super super nice..? and.. 

..oh.. I can't take it anymore..?
:P

interesting history of the different versions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twice_Upon_a_Time_%281983_film%29#Alternate_versions

:wacko:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Both versions of the film—Korty’s original and the “adult” version made without his knowledge—will be released onto home video. There are no other details yet, but Warner Archive confirmed in a tweet last night that it’ll be coming out this spring.

Maybe that means that next time TCM runs it we'll get the 'adult' version everyone seems to prefer.