Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is twice upon a time gonna re air

Wesrocks82

What kind of TV receiver or receivers do you have from DirecTV? By the way, I was referring to video recorders such as the kinds for playing videotapes and videodiscs earlier.

I've recorded all KINDS of stuff from ON DEMAND on my VHS/DVD combo unit!  ON VHS, as the DVD part of it doesn't have a "record" feature.

And, PLEASE, Wesrocks82---it would be "AN" On Demand service, NOT "a"!  This ISN'T FAKEBOOK, you WILL be taken to task by some for grammatical gaffes here.  But, it isn't a "personal" thing, meaning we won't like you any LESS for using poor grammar and spelling and punctuation, just try to HELP you. Wesrocks.  :)

Sepiatone

I hope they would have the movie appear in its proper format if they were to have it in their programming plans again (I had posted a message under an article about the movie and one of its directors at Movie Morlocks about how the movie did not appear in its proper format during its broadcast this past Sunday or through my local cable TV system's video-on-demand service afterwards).

• 4 months later...