Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fill in the blank (6-??-15)

Bacall to Bogey- in TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT - You know how to whistle don't you Steve, you just put your lips together and blow

:lol:YAYYYY!!!  lavender !

yyy.jpg

Thank you, starliteyes and lavender

SOLVED.jpg

just NOT seeing anything..... :wacko:

if I click, all I get is a revolving circle

is there some 'trick' to this???

Well. That explains your earlier post. I've been using a different image host site to generate the URLs for my pics - sometimes that will cause problems with someone's browser not being able to read it. This may be the case with you, as you've never had this difficulty with my pics.. until I switched.

I'll post the same image using my old hosting site - see if you're able to view this one..

5ldhc7.jpg

Well. That explains your earlier post. I've been using a different image host site to generate the URLs for my pics - sometimes that will cause problems with someone's browser not being able to read it. This may be the case with you, as you've never had this difficulty with my pics.. until I switched.

I'll post the same image using my old hosting site - see if you're able to view this one..

5ldhc7.jpg

yup, can see it now

thanks  :)