Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fill in the blank (6-??-15)

Kid Dabb

Photo Bucket is being difficult. It keeps confusing this photo with one of the same name I had previously deleted - and then doesn't link it to this board..     - -   I changed the name of the photo and now it works, but I ain't goin' back..

I re-uploaded one from old reliable: TinyPic - see below

All this drama.. I need some chocolate ice cream - 3 scoops double chocolate in a waffle cone - STAT!

:P

I got the "Where" - By the Light of the Silvery Moon - and, except for an extra blank, I would guess that the "Who" is The Pianist.  Is it possible that there's an extra blank in there by mistake?

The "Who?" is not The Pianist. However, the "Where?" is correct.

:)

The purple letters denote the "Where" was guessed as a whole - not one letter at a time. This means these letters may still be available elsewhere in the puzzle - or not.

r0bmvm.jpg

:)

Alright! You got "The Bigamist"..   -  "... Babe" is incorrect.

The purple letters denote the "Who?" and "Where" were guessed as a whole - not one letter at a time. This means these letters may still be available elsewhere in the puzzle - or not.

1zdb3v4.jpg

OhhhOOoo nooo..  No  W s

:(

The purple letters denote the "Who?" and "Where" were guessed as a whole - not one letter at a time. This means these letters may still be available elsewhere in the puzzle - or not.

2uhmz9k.jpg