Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's Friday the 13th, lock the doors and windows

MovieMadness

Just to make some happy let me start off with bunnies in a cup-

rabbits-in-a-cup.jpg

But try as they might, they can't think up a single Friday the 13th classic movie.

Friday the 13th, also known as Black Friday in some countries, is considered an unlucky day in Western superstition. It occurs when the 13th day of the month in the Gregorian calendar falls on a Friday. There is no written evidence for a "Friday the 13th" superstition before the 19th century, and the superstition only gained widespread distribution in the 20th century. The fear of the number 13 has been given a scientific name: triskadekaphobia; and on analogy to this the fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia, from the Greek words Paraskeví (Παρασκευή, meaning "Friday"), and dekatreís (δεκατρείς, meaning "thirteen").

Just to make some happy let me start off with bunnies in a cup-

rabbits-in-a-cup.jpg

But try as they might, they can't think up a single Friday the 13th classic movie.

Friday the 13th, also known as Black Friday in some countries, is considered an unlucky day in Western superstition. It occurs when the 13th day of the month in the Gregorian calendar falls on a Friday. There is no written evidence for a "Friday the 13th" superstition before the 19th century, and the superstition only gained widespread distribution in the 20th century. The fear of the number 13 has been given a scientific name: triskadekaphobia; and on analogy to this the fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia, from the Greek words Paraskeví (Παρασκευή, meaning "Friday"), and dekatreís (δεκατρείς, meaning "thirteen").

Scared me to death, thought they done another reboot.

Used to crack me up in Walt Kelly's POGO comic strip that when the thirteenth of a month fell on ANY other day than a FRIDAY, all the Okeefinokee animals would run for cover, shouting, "Friday the thirteenth falls on a THURSDAY this month!" :lol:

However, after finally getting all my neccesary papers, I've an appointment TODAY, Friday the THIRTEENTH, to get my TAXES DONE! :huh:

Sepiatone