Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when is treasures from the disney vault coming back?

mikurotoro92

hi i want to know when treasures from the disney vault is coming back to tcm? i missed it & really hope it will be on again soon! thanks in advance!

Mark your calendars for March 15 for the next TCM Disney Vault night. The schedule of programs listed are:

8pm-Darby O'Gill and the Little People

9:45pm-I Captured the King of the Little People

10:45pm-Babes in the Woods

11pm-Story of the Animated Drawing

12am-The Three Caballeros

1:30am-Walt and El Grupo

3:15am-Fighting Prince of Donegal

• Like 1

Mark your calendars for March 15 for the next TCM Disney Vault night. The schedule of programs listed are:

8pm-Darby O'Gill and the Little People

9:45pm-I Captured the King of the Little People

10:45pm-Babes in the Woods

11pm-Story of the Animated Drawing

12am-The Three Caballeros

1:30am-Walt and El Grupo

3:15am-Fighting Prince of Donegal

There's a wonderful moment in DARBY O'GILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE where one of the characters  is playing a fiddle and the music starts a second or so before his bow hits the strings. It always makes me smile.

There's a wonderful moment in DARBY O'GILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE where one of the characters  is playing a fiddle and the music starts a second or so before his bow hits the strings. It always makes me smile.

I'd rather see some Goofy cartoons. my favorite is this one where he is driving to work on the freeway.

I'd rather see some Goofy cartoons. my favorite is this one where he is driving to work on the freeway.

If it were up to me, any Disney tribute would consist entirely of Donald Duck cartoons (which would include Goofy and Mickey and Black Pete), with a handful of their earlier silents like Alice's Egg Plant thrown in along with maybe Snow White and Pinocchio.  As far as I'm concerned, it's been all downhill ever since they phased out Donald and started up with their feature length garbage. :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings